6-Week Prenatal Nutrition Program
First off, Congratulations on this beautiful time in your life! May you soak up every ounce of this wonderful journey!
This exciting time will bring up many questions about how to best support your growing baby and body. The foods you choose during pregnancy can greatly impact how you feel - morning sickness, fatigue, cravings, heartburn - and can help your growing baby have a great start to life even before you welcome them earth side.
Through working with me on a weekly basis, you will gain vital knowledge about how to best support yourself and your baby through real, nutrient-dense foods. You will receive a workbook full of nutritional information, recipes, and resources that I will help guide you through each time we meet. I run in person and online groups as well as individual sessions as well too!
This is a "food positive" program. Where we focus on adding in nutrient-dense foods and learn all about how and why they are so beneficially. This is not about feeling any sort of guilt or shame that too often comes around food. This is not about being "perfect" because there is no such thing. This is about giving you the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for you and your little one!
A Glimpse Into the Program
- Week One: Nutrition Basics - how to feel your best throughout your pregnancy
- Week Two: How to Best Fight Fatigue and Support Your Energy Levels
- Week Three: Reducing You and Your Babies Toxic Exposure
- Week Four: More In-Depth Nutrition For Your Pregnancy
- Week Five: Digestive and Gut Health During Pregnancy
- Week Six: Preparing For Birth, Breastfeed, and Post-Partum Support
What else is included?
- 6, 60-90 minute weekly sessions with me (in a group setting or individually)
- Workbook chalk full of vital information
- Practical action steps
- Meal planning & Recipes
- Shopping guides
- Further resources such as articles, podcasts, books, etc.
- Private Facebook group for support from myself and other Mamas
*Please contact me if you are interested : firstname.lastname@example.org